I’m not a comic fan in any way shape or form but it’s always great when nerdy events happen anywhere so when I saw DC Comics throwing an event at the Shops at Columbus Circle, I knew I had to take some pictures. Here you’ll see a car outfitted with Batman designs, art featuring DC Comic stars, and Jim Lee, apparently the best Batman illustrator (I had to be told this, I didn’t know who he was at first but he’s supposedly very popular, based on the lines I saw).
- My annual fuck you to @MLBTV for the idiotic blackout restrictions. I'm a premium paid user and I'm in New Jersey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… (Twitter) 7 months ago
- The f*ck is happening with @united flights at @EWRairport?? (Twitter) 1 year ago
- Hey @DollarShaveClub, all I want is the blades, not all the rest of this. Look at all that wasted packaging that g… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… (Twitter) 1 year ago
- Can someone please explain to me why there hasn't been a Broadway show based on the music of @RealMeatLoaf? At lea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… (Twitter) 1 year ago
- RT @NYGovCuomo: Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Sen… (Twitter) 1 year ago
DAK’s recent random thoughts